IMEX VersaLab Bi-Directional Vascular Doppler with 4 & 8 MHz Probes, Color Display- VLS48|
Performs comprehensive vascular testing anywhere with our new battery operated bi-directional Doppler. VersaLab is loaded with diagnostic features at a remarkable, value-packed price.
- Two models available — VersaLab SE, a deluxe model with color spectral analysis for accurate visualization and quantification of blood flow parameters including velocity, directionality, and a number of calculated measurements. And the VersaLab LE with a simple black and white waveform trace for basic evaluation and documentation with a more economical price.
- Built-in printer — For fast, complete and accurate results - documented with room for comments ready to submit for reimbursable studies.
- Lightweight — This exciting product weighs a mere 1.9 Kg. (4.1 pounds), and is battery or line operated for the ultimate in portability and convenience.
- Value packed — VersaLab is perfect for use in physicians' offices, vascular labs, extended care facilities, mobile labs, or anywhere documented vascular testing and reimbursement are important issues.
Information on Imex Versalab LE & Versalab SE Dopplers (pdf)
- Choice of 4 or 8 MHz frequency continuous wave doppler transducers optimized for detecting bloodflow throughout peripheral parts of the body.
- Optional color display feature allows quantification, documentation and qualification of bloodflow using a color frequency distribution spectral analysis for accurate determination of direction and velocity of bloodflow.
- Fast, built-in printer for quality documentation of all information obtained.
- A variety of industry standard calculations and indices calculated to complement the diagnostic capabilities of the VersaLab.